Saturday 21 July 2007

I have got my copy of Book 7th

Oh my Oh my! I have got it, the book 7th of harry potter.
Woke up at 6.30am, got it at 7.10am.
The 6th person in that book shop.
ha ha


Never been reached Tebrau City so early. That's my cute car (not the BMW lah), so early in the morning.


Hmmm, haven't opened?! No lah...can enter by the side door, people were queueing there already..

I am the 3rd person in this row..after this boy boy


Another row next to mine...


A reporter interviewing the 1st person who got the book, an Indian girl, came at 6.15pm!


The book marks, thought free one, cost RM15.50! I had better download from the Internet and print it myself, lagi cantik.


See! my name in the booking list, no, 207.


The bag contents: Book 7th, McD breakfast voucher, a T-shirt, and a form for us to win a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland.


Finally, I got it!

Notes: the photos a bit blur because taken by phone (only 2 mega pixes). Main reason, too kan chong and not yet taken breakfast mah! shaking....


Lagi important notes: Harry is FINE. (couldn't control myself and flipped to last page :-P)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear ,

You are like teh Singaporean, ha....queing so early morning. I know only Harry Porter has the power to make you become "Kiasu",ha.........

You are still the same. Always read the ending first . Like this no more surprise lei......

Enjoy reading the books.

Yue Bei Fan

Kim Peng said...

我恰恰相反。不論看書或連續劇﹐都堅持不先看結局篇的。順著劇情的發展看下去﹐最後的感動和滿足感來得較強烈。真的。

Long Yan said...

I went so early because need to catch the flight to jakarta at noon leh!